Your guitar tone is like the elements of space after the big bang, floating through a vacuum in disharmony, their potential infinite but unrealized.
Realize their potential and bring your tone into harmony with the Elements, a pedal that delivers overdrive, distortion and equalizer, and works with guitars, basses and electronic instruments.
The Elements provides so much control over your tone, you'll think you're sitting at the control deck of a flying saucer, but its intuitive design means you won't need to check the manual every five minutes.
Oriented toward high-gain tweakability, the Elements gives you the control you need while blasting a mean tone.
- Bass: +/-15dB peaking filter centred at 100Hz
- Midrange: +/-15dB peaking filter, centre frequency chosen by Mid Freq toggle
- Treble: +/-15dB peaking filter centred at 3kHz Gain: Op-amp based, range from less than unity to very high saturation
- Vol: Passive resistance to ground
- Mix: Dry at 0, wet at full
- Gain: Lower position is low gain mode (less than unity to medium overdrive), Upper position is high gain mode (medium overdrive to heavy saturation
- Clip: Upper position is LED clipping diodes (2V threshold), Middle position is no clipping diodes, Lower position is asymmetrical clipping with Germanium diode and LED (.3V + 3V threshold)
- Bass: Upper position is medium input bass cut, Middle position is no input bass cut, Lower position is heavy input bass cut
- Mid Freq: Upper position sets midrange knob to 400Hz, Middle position is 1200Hz, Lower position is 800Hz
Questions on The Elements Tone Shaping Distortion
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Mono input, mono output
- Power Requirements: 9VDC @ 50mA, 18VDC @ 100mA
- Input/Output Impedance: 500kΩ/1kΩ
- Bypass: True bypass using soft touch switch and relay
- Expression Control: Controls Mix knob, TRS input, 50kΩ
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime (from Dr. Scientist)