Doepfer's A-176 CVS is a source of three continuously variable voltage offsets. Offering a 5V range, this manual Control Voltage Source has a number of potential functions: providing fine tuning for an oscillator, shifting oscillator pitches into more extreme ranges than their dedicated tuning controls allow, controlling parameters on a module that have no dedicated offset control, or simply providing a way to group controls for several parameters in one location.
Channels one and two feature coarse and fine offset as well as multed outputs. The third channel has only one coarse tuning knob and a single output. Each voltage source can be set to operate between 0 to 5V or -2.5V to +2.5V depending on your needs.
The A-176 CVS is a sturdy and reliable source for all of your voltage offset needs.
- Three channels of continuously variable offset
- Channels one and two offer coarse and fine offset and multed outputs
- All channels switchable via jumpers from 0 to 5V range to +/-2.5V range
Questions on A-176 CVS Control Voltage Source - 8HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Panel width: 8hp
- Module depth: 40 mm / 1.58 in
- Current draw: 20mA @ +12V / 10mA @ -12V