Module A-151 (Quad Sequential Switch) is like an electronic four-position rotary switch.
It includes trigger and reset inputs, four in / outputs, and a common out / input. Each time a pulse is received at the trigger input socket, the common out / input is connected to the next in / output. After the fourth in / output, the next trigger makes it step back to the first again, and so on. A positive pulse at the reset input switches the out / input immediately back to the first in / output (see Fig. 1). Voltages in the range -8V...+8V at the O/I resp. I/O sockets can be processed by the module.Four LEDs indicate the active in / output (ie. the on that is connected to the out / input at any particular time).
- Cascading outputs switched with a trigger input
- The first input/output will jump to the second with a trigger input with the Common input/output as its corresponding input or output
- Patching an Input into the Common I/O turns the other four into Outputs
- Patching inputs into the 1-4 I/O's will give its output out of the Common I/O
Questions on A-151 Quad Sequential Switch - 4HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Eurorack Module
- Width: 4HP
- Depth: 35mm
- Current Draw: 40mA @ +/-12V