Module A-135-1 is a quad voltage controlled mixer. It is made of 4 independent linear VCA's. The VCA outputs are mixed to a common output. For each VCA the following inputs and controls are available: audio input with attenuator, control voltage input with attenuator, gain (pre-amplification). The VCA's are realized with high-quality CEM VCA's.
This version of the A-135-1 is able to process also slowly varying control voltages because the signal in/outputs are DC coupled. It has in addition four single outputs available and can be used as four independent linear VCAs. The new version is manufactured since May 2013 and can be identified by the additional four single outputs, the 18 HP front panel width and the VCA circuits.
The mode of the sum output can be chosen between "All" and "Selection" by means of a jumper. In "all" mode all four VCAs are mixed together. In "selection" mode a VCA is removed from the sum signal when a plug is inserted into the corresponding single output.
- Four independent Linear VCAs with mixing capabilities
- Each channel has an input level control attached to an input, a gain offset, and a CV level control attached to an input.
- Mixing options selectable with jumpers on the circuit board
- Individual outputs for each VCA
Questions on A-135-1 Voltage Controlled Mixer / Quad VCA - 18HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Eurorack Module
- Width: 18HP
- Depth: 50mm
- Current Draw: 60mA @ +/-12V