Now with a Vintage Series black panel!
Module A-118 is a noise and random voltage generator. It produces three types of signal: white noise, colored noise, and random voltage. The noise signal is generated 100% analog by amplification of the noise of a transistor. White and colored noise can be used as audio sources, and also, in conjunction with a sample & hold module, as control voltages, and the random voltage is a useful source of voltage control, especially for its low frequency content.
The A-118 gives you the ability to mix the relative amounts of Red (low frequency component) and Blue noise (high frequency component) in the colored noise output.
There are knobs to control the rate of change and amplitude of the random voltage, and two LEDs indicate the state of the voltage at any one time.
- Two different audio rate noise outputs, White and Colored
- Colored noise is controlled by the frequency boosts labeled Blue and Red
- Random voltage output has rate knob as well as a Volume level knob
- The Blue and Red knobs also effect the nature of the random voltage output
Questions on A-118 Noise + Random Voltage Vintage Series - 8HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Eurorack Module
- Width: 8HP
- Depth: 40mm
- Current Draw: 20mA @ +/-12V