Ditto Looper is the looper you try once and love for life. And you simply gotta try it. We've taken all that is good about loopers, trimmed away all the non-essential, mood-killing tech hoopla and ended up with a looper that is intuitive, tons of fun, sounds great and doesn't break the bank.
Ditto Looper was designed from the ground up with guitarists in mind. Hey, we play too, so it's what made sense to us. We made sure Ditto Looper takes up minimal space on your board, but still has the essential 'make your guitar-heart jump' features such as True Bypass and Analog-Dry-Through making sure your tone stays uncolored.
Ditto Looper simply loops. Well. It's 'one knob' button may seem like a minimalist approach, but all the essentials are there: record, undo/redo, stop and erase are all accessed via different foot-commands that always make sense, whether you are building loops, changing from one part to the next (we're looking at you, live performers) or adding layers to a song.
If you know our products, you are used to things sounding great. We made absolutely sure this also goes for Ditto Looper, so the loops produced are in 24 bit uncompressed high quality audio. Why settle for less if you love tone, right? Right!
- The guitar player's looper - made for guitarists by guitarists
- Dirt simple looping - and nothing but looping
- True bypass and Analog-Dry-Through
- 5 minutes of looping
- Undo / Redo function
- Unlimited overdubs
- 24 bit uncompressed high quality audio
- Ultra-small footprint
Questions on Ditto Looper Pedal
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Maximum loop length: 5 minutes
- Maximum no. of overdubs: Unlimited
- Bypass mode: True Bypass
- Latency: None (analog dry-through)
- Dimensions (Width x Depth x Height): 48 x 48 x 93 mm / 1.9 x 1.9 x 3.7”
- Input Connector Type: Standard ¼” jack – mono/TS
- Output Connector Type: Standard ¼” jack – mono/TS
- Power Input: Standard 9 V DC, centre negative (not supplied)
- USB Connector Type: Mini-B USB
- Controls: Loop Level knob (Loop playback volume), Switch (Loop playback control)