The LDB-2e “Little Drummer Boy” analog drums eurorack module is an update to our popular LDB-1e module. It is 6 HP (only 2HP wider) and now includes the the individual volume controls and output jacks functionality of the old expansion module. The LDB-2x expansion module is totally new and gives you knob and CV control of the pitch of every drum, and the decay of the kick and open hi-hat.The module uses totally analog circuitry, not samples. Our goal was to recreate the warm sounds of the classic analog drum machines of the 80's, like the Roland TR-606 and TR-808. The circuitry of the LDB-2e uses the same principals as the classics and produces a very similar sound.
- Eight Analog Drum Sounds (Kick Drum, Low Tom, High Tom, Wood Block, Rim Shot, Snare Drum, Closed Hi-hat, Open Hi-hat)
- Individual outputs and volume knobs for Kick, Snare, Toms, and Hi-hats
- Volume knob for Wood Block and Rim Shot
- Mix output jack
- Drums are removed from the mix when a patch cord is plugged into an individual output jack
- All drums can be played simultaneously, including open and closed hi-hat for a super punchy cymbal
- Built-in gate to trigger converter
- A trigger or gate signal of any shape or duty cycle will trigger the drums.
Questions on LDB-2e Analog Drums - 6HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Eurorack Module
- 6HP Width
- 48mm Depth
- Current TBA