Got a nice clean sparkly guitar tone? Totally destroy it with the Waveform Destroyer. This pedal is no one trick pony, with 4 switches engaging different layers of tonal madness, you could spend hours flipping through combinations and still not reach the end of it.
The switch at the bottom left is true bypass which engages the pedal opening the gates of hell. The next one on the top left is Boost which slaps on a meaty bass tone, overall boost, treble boost or mid notch boost. The bottom right switch is Filter which will add a boosted filter stage to dramatically change the boosted tone. The last control on the top right is Blast which will push your tone so hard you might blow out your windows.
There is only one knob on the Waveform Destroyer, that's the volume knob. No endless fiddling with settings, just stomp your way to distorted bliss.
- Four channel analog distortion/fuzz
- Four foot switches for layering distortion styles
- Engage, Boost, Blast and Filter settings
- Tons of distortion combinations
- Performance friendly, only one Master Volume knob
Questions on Waveform Destroyer Distortion
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Dimensions: 56 x 118 x 144 mm
- Weight: 20 oz
- Current Draw: 16mA
- Standard 9V DC (center -) power