Darkglass Electronics Vintage Deluxe Pedal
The Vintage Deluxe features the warm, tube-like tones of the Microtubes Vintage and adds a 3-band active EQ, parallel out and balanced line driver. It delivers the natural dynamic response and organic compression of classic tube amps and tape machines.
- Level: Sets the volume of the overdriven signal.
- Drive: Sets the amount of saturation in the overdriven signal.
- Blend: Mixes the clean input signal with the overdriven signal. The clean signal remains at unity gain while the volume of the overdriven signal is set by the Level knob, allowing for fine control of the blend ratio.
- Era: Interacts with the Drive knob to shape the character of the pedal. Dial it down to get the warm midrange tones of the 70s or crank it up to get the punchy metallic tones of 80s and 90s rock.
- Bass: +-12dB @ 100Hz /
- Mid: +-12dB @ 1kHz
- Treble: +-12dB @ 5kHz.
- Parallel Output: A passthrough for your input signal, useful for parallel processing.
- Direct Output: A balanced version of the ¼” output, useful for running into PA’s or studio mixing consoles.
Questions on Vintage Deluxe Pedal
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- 12×10.7 cm (4.72×4.21 in)
- Regulated 9V DC center-negative
- Does not accept batteries
Note: Unregulated power supplies and/or higher voltages may result in suboptimal noise performance and even damage your unit, voiding the warranty.