Darkglass Electronics Tone Capsule Preamplifier
Super charge your bass! The Tone Capsule is a new, unusual take on onboard preamps. Designed to respect your instrument’s natural character while expanding tonal possibilities.
The Tone Capsule is unique in the way that it doesn’t have a Treble control. The idea was Sheldon Dingwall’s: he thought that making a Bass-Mid-Treble was too normal for his liking because everyone does it that way, so he suggested including a second mid control instead. We loved the idea! Specially because the second control could be configured to operate at the higher end of the spectrum, offering all the benefits a standard Treble control (increased clarity and definition when boosting) but with a more natural, less-harsh and noiseless operation.
- 9V-18V operation: The Tone Capsule can function with either one or two batteries in series for 9V or 18V operation respectively (battery clips not included)
- Bass: +-12dB @70Hz (potentiometer included)
- Mids: +-12dB @500Hz (potentiometer included)
- Hi Mids: +-12dB 2.8kHz (potentiometer included)
Questions on Tone Capsule Preamplifier
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- 9V-18V Batteries in series or singular (battery clips not included)