Darkglass Electronics Microtubes B3K Pedal
The Microtubes B3K pedal is the perfect combination of brutality and clarity. The Microtubes B3K delivers defined and powerful saturation in an intuitive format.
- Level: Sets the volume of the overdriven signal
- Drive: Sets the amount of saturation in the overdriven signal
- Blend: Mixes the clean input signal with the overdriven signal. The clean signal remains at unity gain while the volume of the overdriven signal is set by the Level knob, allowing for fine control of the blend ratio
- Grunt Switch: Sets the amount of low frequency content to saturate by selecting between three different bass boost levels before the clipping stage
- Attack Switch: Sets the amount of treble content to saturate: The “Boost” setting emphasizes the treble content extra clarity and presence. The “Flat” position leaves this register untouched while the “Cut” position will reduce the amount of high frequencies being saturated. This new addition helps to keep the treble portion of the signal under control, specially useful when playing with new strings and/or cabinets with tweeters!
Questions on Microtubes B3K Pedal
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- 11.3×7.5 cm (4.45×2.95 in)
- Regulated 9V DC center-negative
- Does not accept batteries
Note: Unregulated power supplies and/or higher voltages may result in suboptimal noise performance and even damage your unit, voiding the warranty