All Software Sales Are Final: There will be NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES accepted.It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the correct products are ordered.
Note: This product is a digital download. You will receive your authorization serial number by email within 1 business day.
D16's Punchbox is a complete toolkit for making classic and completely new kick drum sounds. Based around a combination of sampling, synthesis, and sound modification techniques, the Punchbox is one of the most thorough tools on the market for smashing the floor with four after four. Design a sound from scratch, sculpt a new tone from one of the built-in Roland kick emulations, or base your sound on any of the huge selection of provided kick samples.
The sound source is comprised of four generators, including Click (which makes the kick accent), Tops (for percussion/noise sounds), Tools (a sample-based generator), and Kick (the sample or synth-based body of Punchbox's sound). Kick includes a sine-based kick drum synthesizer as well as emulations of Roland's classic kicks from the 606, 808, and 909.
Punchbox also allows for high-quality processing of your base sound with the built-in EQ, bit crusher, distortion, filter, and limited. This way, you have full control of your kick sound from the beginning of the signal chain to the very end without needing to employ several different plugins to do the job.
With support for user samples, preset storage, 800 factory presets, and 1100 tagged presets, Punchbox is the ideal tool for holding down your beat, regardless the genre.
- Combination of four sample and synthesis-based tone generators
- Includes dedicated emulations of classic Roland kick sounds
- Optional MIDI velocity sensitivity and pitch tracking
- Built in effect rack with Equalizer, Bit Crusher, Distortion, Filter, and Limiter
- Vast number of factory presets and samples
- MIDI Learn and randomization available
- Direct Export function allows exporting of kick sound as WAV file
Questions on Punchbox Bass Drum Synthesizer
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- OS version: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- CPU: 2.0 Ghz with SSE (Multicore system 2.4 Ghz recommended)
- RAM: 4 GB
- Software: VST / AAX compatible host application (32bit or 64bit)
- OS version: 10.7.x, 10.8.x, 10.9.x, 10.10.x, 10.11.x
- CPU: Intel based 2.0 Ghz (2.4 Ghz recommended)
- RAM: 4 GB
- Software: AU / VST / AAX compatible host application (32bit or 64bit)