NOTE: This 1U module is only compatible with Pulp Logic, Synthrotek or Vermona 1U cases. It is not compatible with Intellijel 1U cases.
The Pulp Logic ‘Cyclic Skew’ is a Variable Shape LFO and Envelope in a Eurorack Tile module. The module is a basic modulation source that has two modes of operation: Cycle Mode and Envelope Mode which are set by the toggle switch on the front panel. In Cycle Mode it operates as a variable shape LFO where users can set the Rate and the Skew. It has similar operation and range as the LFO in the Korg MS-20. Unlike the Korg LFO, the Cyclic Skew has the ability to reset the LFO on an external trigger event. In Envelope mode the Trigger input produces a single envelope each time it receives a trigger or gate signal. If a new trigger occurs before the envelope completes a reset takes place and the envelope will restart from the bottom of the cycle.
- Variable Shape LFO and Envelope Functions
- Two Modes of Operation: Cycle Mode and Envelope Mode (set by toggle switch on front panel)
- Similar Operation and Range as the LFO in the Korg MS-20
- Reset LFO on an External Trigger Event
- Tile Unit
Questions on Cyclic Skew Variable Shape LFO Envelope Tile - 12HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Eurorack Tile Module
- 12 HP Width / 2 Tile Units
- 21mm Depth
- Current Draw: 20mA @ +12V, 5mA @ -12V
- Power Cable: Tile Tail (3-pin)