Crumar's Mojo 61 provides one of the best possible experiences from a modern electro-mechanical type keyboard instrument. The Mojo 61 ia a compact digital emulation of a drawbar organ and electric piano. It has semi-weighted keys, with a waterfall keybed. The panel was designed to be practical and intuitive, with no deep menu-diving or LCD screens.
The Mojo uses state-of-the-art DSP technology that is derived from the popular keyboard, the GSi Gemini. With most controls accessible on the front panel, there is also a Wi-Fi counterpoint, that allows one to change any parameter using a Web App editor.
With a bank of built in classic effects such as a Leslie rotary speaker emulator, some stereo chorus and phaser, as well as amp modeling. One will be ready for performance with nothing but this beastly combo organ.
- Combo Organ and Electric Piano
- 61 Semi-weighted keys
- Waterfall Keybed
- Practical and intuitive panel
- State-of-the-Art DSP Technology
- Wi-Fi connection for editing parameters
- All sounds generated with real-time physical modeling
- Full keyboard polyphony
- Built in Effects and Amp Modeling
Questions on Mojo 61 Combo Organ
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Balanced Audio outputs with 3 selectable levels (-10dB, +4dB, high)
- Headphone jack
- Expression pedal input
- Sustain pedal input
- USB Type B for MIDI IN/OUT
- USB Type A for software updates
- Two parallel MIDI IN connections
- Dimensions: 92.3 cm X 35 cm X 12 cm / 36.3" x 13.7" x 4.7"
- Weight: 11.5 Kg / 25.35 lbs
- Finishes: Glossy Black and Mahogany wood side panels