The Critter & Guitari ‘Video Scope’ is a video synthesizer that produces colorful oscilloscope-style patterns on a television or projector. It displays the waveform of the audio input. It works particularly well with simple bass-y tones.
The Video Scope has two knobs. One knob controls the input gain, and the other knob selects one of four display modes: Line, Color Shifter, Trapezoid, and Randomizer. The Randomizer function randomly selects one of the other 3 modes at an adjustable rate. This is useful for hands-free operation as the display constantly changes.
- RCA Composite Video Output Jack (NTSC only)
- 1/4” Audio Input Jack
- Mode Select Control
- Selectable Modes: Basic Line (Color), Color Shifter (Speed), Trapezoid (Intensity), and Randomizer (Rate)
- Video Gain Amount Control
Questions on Video Scope
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Enclosure: Anodized Aluminum, Wood (3.2" x 2.2" x 1.1")
- 9VDC Power Adapter Included (center-positive)