The Critter & Guitari ‘Rhythm Scope’ is a video synthesizer that generates visual patterns in response to beats. It is designed to work with rhythmic sounds (short quick hits, arpeggios, etc.), providing an easy way to get visuals synchronized to music and sound!
The Rhythm Scope features 16 selectable patterns, including strobe effects, flashing squares, rotating blocks, and random pixels. It also features a Randomizer mode. Users can set the Randomizer to automatically change modes every 1-16 beats.
To operate: Connect it to a television, projector or video rig and connect a sound source to the 1/4” audio jack. The Rhythm Scope detects the level of the audio input and when that level reaches a certain threshold, it triggers a change in the pattern. Select one of the 16 patterns and, using the gain knob, adjust the sensitivity to the audio input. Use the Rhythm Scope with a projector for live performance, TV in the living room, or as part of a larger video mix.
- RCA Composite Video Output Jack (NTSC only)
- 1/4” Audio Input Jack
- Mode Select Control
- Selectable Modes: Strobe, Two-Tone, Brackets, Square Slopes, Continuous, Thick Neon, Containers, Blinds, Timer, Timer 2, Thin Neon, Solitary, Bits, Printer, Puzzle, Glyphs, Random
- Random Mode switches modes every 1 - 16 beats
- Strobe = Switch every 16 beats
- Blinds = Switch every 9 beats
- Video Gain Amount Control
Questions on Rhythm Scope Video Synthesizer
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Enclosure: Anodized Aluminum, Wood (3.2" x 2.2" x 1.1")
- 9VDC Power Adapter Included (center-positive)