The Critter & Guitari ‘Pocket Piano’ is a fun, versatile synthesizer! It has seven synth modes, a rugged anodized aluminum and wood enclosure and 18 maple keys. It’s got a 3W built-in speaker and a line out audio jack. The Pocket Piano is perfect for making music in the studio, around a campfire and at the kitchen table!
The seven Synth Modes are: Vibrato Synth, Harmonic Sweeper, Two-Octave Arpeggiator, Octave Cascade, Mono FM Synth, FM Arpeggiator, and Mono Glider. To operate, turn it on and start playing keys. Use the Mode button to select modes. Depending on the mode, users can select from four wave forms (sine, square, triangle or sawtooth) or increase the octave with the auxiliary button. Each mode has two parameters that are controlled by the two left knobs. The tuning knob adjusts the keyboard over two octaves and the far right knob controls volume. The ‘Hold’ function maintains notes that are playing and frees up users’ hands for other musical tasks.
- Seven Synthesizer Modes: Vibrato Synth, Harmonic Sweeper, Two-Octave Arpeggiator, Octave Cascade, Mono FM Synth, FM Arpeggiator, and Mono Glider
- 18 Maple Keys
- Built-in 3W Speaker
- 1/4” Audio Output Jack (Line-level, Monophonic)
- 'Hold' feature (play notes, then press & hold Mode, then Button)
- Made in the USA
Questions on Pocket Piano (Silver)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Sturdy aluminum and wood construction
- Size: 9.75" x 3.25" x 2.375"
- Powered by one 9V battery or a 9VDC Center-Positive Power Supply (not included)