The Critter & Guitari ‘Bolsa Bass’ is a Bass Synthesizer that features a sequencer, MIDI capabilities, and 6 modes of operation including: Circle Ramp, Sawtooth Ramp, Analog Style, Filter Envelope, FM Pad, and Bass Delay. The built-in sequencer lets users quickly create bass lines with the touch of a button. Users can even record and playback knob adjustments for things like filter sweeps and changes in delay time or tuning! With the MIDI In and Out jacks users can synchronize Bolsa Bass sequences with other devices. The Bolsa Bass also sends and receives note messages so it can be used as a sound module or simple controller. Users can record for as long as 90 seconds or 256 notes, whichever comes first!
The six synthesizer modes provide elemental monophonic bass sounds, great for all kinds of musical scenarios. From classic filter sweeps to simple and pure tones, lush FM, and even a stretchy tuned delay which makes great string-like drones. The entire keyboard may be tuned over a 1-octave range by turning the knob second from right. Volume is controlled by the right-most knob. The function of the remaining two left knobs depend on what mode is selected.
- 1/4" Line Output Jack (monophonic)
- High Quality 32-bit Floating Point DSP Synthesis
- 2 Control Knobs for each Operation Mode
- Modes of Operation: Circle Ramp, Saw Ramp, Analog Style, Sweep Filter, FM Pad, Bass Delay
- Tune Control
- Volume Control
- Wooden Buttons
- Made in the USA
Questions on Bolsa Bass Synthesizer
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Neon Pink Powder Coated Aluminum and Wood Enclosure (8.1875" x 3.25" x 2.375")
- Power From 9V Battery or Center-Positive Adapter (not included)