Take control of your sound going up and down.
The Polypus is a tremolo pedal with a tap tempo LFO. The LFO waves are square, sine, steps, triangle, escallonated and ramp up waveshapes.
The Polypus was updated with an extra toggle to set the rate of the lfo.
The ratio knob works as traditional speed control, Toggle Down is in Tap Tempo Mode (tap twice to set the tempo), the ratio knob will select/adjust the multiplier with x1, x2, x3, x4, x8 and x1/2.
Polypus is only powered via a 9v DC adapter (center negative as most pedals - boss, digitech, etc) there are no options for battery usage.
- Wave Control
- Vol Control
- Range Control
- Ratio Control
- Bypass Footswitch
- Rate of the modulation is set by Tap Tempo and 6 waveshapes available.
- Tap Ratios are x1, x2, x3, x4, x8 and x1/2 (from l to r).
- Tap Twice to set the tempo
- LED Indicator
Questions on Polypus Tremolo Pedal
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Case Dimensions 4 5/8" x 2 1/2" x 1 1/2".
- Powered only by DC 9v power Jack (center negative)
- Lifetime warranty from Copilot FX