For those who enjoy mind control, The Broadcast is a control processor device to modulate the expression jacks on your pedals, like a extremely trained knob tweaker, so you can concentrate on the playing while it sweeps up and down a parameter.
This pedal consist of a lfo with 6 waveforms . The output can be a mono jack or TRS Jack (depending on the device you want to control, TRS is more universal). The range knobs let you set the modulation amount to be a subtle variation to a full blast sweep. For more accurate control an Aux knob has been added for fine tuning the range amount. The Broadcast was updated with an extra toggle to set the rate of the lfo, Toggle Up the ratio knob works as traditional speed control, Toggle Down is in Tap Tempo Mode (tap twice to set the tempo), the ratio knob will select/adjust the multiplier with x1, x2, x3, x4, x8 and x1/2.
By itself the broadcast won't produce any sounds, and it will only work with pedals that already have expression jacks. The stock Broadcast have only one output. The resistance value is 50k.
- Wave Selector Switch
- Range Control
- Ratio Control
- Bypass Footswitch
Questions on Broadcast Expression Modulator
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Dimensions 4 5/8" x 2 1/2" x 1 1/2"".
- Internal Tap Tempo LFO with square, sine, sample and hold, triangle, escallonated and ramp up waveforms.
- Tap Ratios are x1, x2, x3, x4, x8 and x1/2 (from l to r). Tap Twice to set the tempo
- Powered only by DC 9v power Jack (center negative), sorry no batteries.
- Lifetime Warranty from Copilot FX