The Control Forge is an 8 stage function generator which can take adjustable amounts of time to get to adjustable voltages. This makes for the possibility to generate complex envelopes, repeating patterns that can vary and sequences that can be up to hundreds of steps long and do not have to be completely linear. To transition from one stage to the next there are 67 different options with a visualization of the transition on the display.
There are many different options to make your modulations more complex or less repetitive by adding chaotic functions or randomness into steps. The Forge can also decide the next stage based on conditions instead of just always going to the next stage. There is the option to quantize the output to 1/12 volt steps for getting whole notes in 1v per octave standard. Stages can pass an input voltage to the output instead of being a set voltage, and they can also be relative to the last voltage level, instead of an absolute voltage.
With DC shapes and the preset sequencer the Control Forge can act like a traditional sequencer or a more complex and non-linear one. The Control Forge can output two independent triggers. Hundreds of presets can be saved and then cycled through with either the buttons or trigger inputs.
If you have a Control Forge Satellite you can transfer presets made on the Control Forge to the Satellite.
- 8-stage function generator with variable time and target voltage level for each stage
- Each stage’s level can be defined either absolutely or relative to the ending level of the previous stage and can optionally be quantized to the nearest 1/12 volt
- Customize the volume range for each stage in a linear distribution or Gaussian distribution
- Time ratio can be controlled by CV or knob
- 67 kinds of different stage Cohesion (you can select on-screen icon), from shaping a linear curve to random and chaotic, each Stage can be directly by CV output
- Built-in "DC" shaping allows the module to be turned into a stepper. Step length can reach more than 100 steps and can be controlled in real time manually or by CV
- Hundreds of presets can be saved and recalled
- Two independent triggers can be programmed to fire in response to a variety of events and can be used to affect either Control Forge itself or external modules
Questions on Control Forge Programmable Universal CV Generator - 22HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Eurorack Module
- Width: 22HP
- Depth: TBA
- Current Draw: TBA