Note: This is a DIY PCB, no components or panels included.
This Moog Style filter was designed by Yves Usson, and is very faithful to the original Minimoog filter tone.
It contains an audio input and output with manual controls for cutoff and resonance, and two CV inputs for the frequency cutoff.
- DIY PCB for Yusynth Minimoog Style Filter
- PCB only, no parts or panels included
Questions on Yusynth Minimoog Filter PCB
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- All Clee boards are made for 4U Serge style layout builds
- The boards are all 6" long in one dimension
- Most Clee PCBs are too large for Eurorack builders