Note: This is a DIY PCB, no components or panels included.
The Voltage Controlled Timer is a multifunction module designed to generate variable length gates, but can also function as a square wave VCO. It can function as a Gate to Trigger generator, which is great for interfacing Eurorack gear and Drum Machines. A Gate Delay is also a great compositional tool when dealing with complex sequencing and timbral control.
- PCB only, no parts or panels included
- Voltage Controlled Timer
- Gate Delay
- Gate to Trigger conversion
- Square wave VCO
- Sync input
Questions on Voltage Controlled Timer PCB
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- All Clee boards are made for 4U Serge style layout builds
- The boards are all 6" long in one dimension
- Most Clee PCBs are too large for Eurorack builders