Note: This is a DIY PCB, no components or panels included.
The Orgone Accumulator is an esoteric digital wavetable oscillator built on a 32-bit ARM Cortex M4 processor. The waveforms can be crossfaded between each other, with detune and harmonic content control. The variety of sounds this module can generate ranges from drum sounds to rich and thick frequencies.
- PCB for Orgone Accumulator
- Includes Main PCB and Component/Panel PCB
- Components not included
- Panel not included
Questions on Orgone Accumulator PCB
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- All Clee boards are made for 4U Serge style layout builds
- The boards are all 6" long in one dimension
- Most Clee PCBs are too large for Eurorack builders