Claymore c1 is the Swiss Army Knife of passive true bypass switchers. With 2 discrete channels—both in AND out—abilities expand to 5 distinct duties. Dual-switch version adds a momentary switch — VERY handy for rapid attack — & handier still, adds a mute function: if step-on / step-off & momentary switches are activated simultaneously Claymore mutes Ch1 output.
- Choose 1 of 2 different signal sources (A/B Input)
- Choose 1 of 2 different outputs (A/B Output)
- Silence a Signal Source (Kill)
- Route Signal to Output Dry or Through FX Loop (Send & Receive)
- Momentarily Mute Both Inputs
Questions on Claymore c1 Dual Bypass Switch Pedal
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Cast Aluminum Chassis 4.425″ x 2.4″ x 1.2″ (112mm x 60.5mm x 31mm)
- Jacks: 1/4″ Phono
- True Bypass
- Hand Soldered Point to Point Construction = Easy Switch Replacement.
- Passive / No Power Required