All Software Sales Are Final: There will be NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES accepted. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the correct products are ordered.
Note: This product is a digital download. You will receive your authorization serial number by email.
The sequel to Chamber Strings 1 offers all-new articulations and sonic subtleties for the small string ensembles. Chamber Strings 2 contains many of the playing techniques in the first Collection, but played with mutes. They lend themselves well to soft, intimate arrangements, and provide nuanced variations to your orchestral palette.
The Chamber Strings 2 collection offers various facets of short and sustained notes, crescendos, and diminuendos, but also includes the unique Interval Performances, including legato, portamento, and trill performances. All of the recorded samples were performed by an accomplished ensemble of string players who have been lending their talents and their international experience to the Vienna Symphonic Library for years. This collection reflects their mastery over their instruments, bringing the art of chamber music alive in your personal studio.
- Extended articulation list for the ultimate dynamics
- Up to 8 articulation groups per instrument
- 30,378 samples
Questions on Chamber Strings 2 Full
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10 running the latest update, Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlong 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.8 or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM
- ViennaKey / SteinbergKey / ArturiaKey
- 11.4 GB Free Hard Drive Space
Recommended System Settings
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10 64-bit, Intel i5 / i7 / Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.9 or higher, Intel i5 / i7 / Xeon
- 4 GB RAM
- SSD or 7,200 RPM or faster seperate hard drive
- Host DAW that supports AU / VST / AAX Native / RTAS formats
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- AAX Native version requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard