The Pittsburgh Modular Cell  is a small, expandable, desktop eurorack case and power supply. (Note: Sides sold separately.)
A custom designed, heavy duty steel frame matched with replaceable Pennsylvania cherry hardwood sides. 48 HP of module space with 8 power headers allows for plenty of fun combinations of modules. The desktop cases are available in single and double row configurations. Frames and wood sides are available separately to allow for easy expandability and customizing.
Wood Sides: Hardwood sides are hand crafted from locally sourced Pennsylvania cherry trees. Simple rectangle sides that support a single metal frame. Pre-drilled for easy assembly.
Steel Frame: The frame is made from heavy 16 gauge steel and covered with a durable black powder coating. A power switch and 2.1mm universal power adapter jack are included on the back panel.
Power Supply: The included Pittsburgh Modular power supply provides +12v @ 450mA and -12v @ 450mA of power (and now +5v). A custom ribbon cable delivers power for up to 8 modules using standard 10 and 16 pin power headers. The power board uses a universal external 12VAC 1.0A AC power adapter.
CELL  And CELL cases are now shipping with an improved power system. The new flexible power rail allows for easier module installs and is +5v and eurorack bus compatible. The new Cell case power system is easier to use. Eurorack modules are installed simply by attaching the power ribbon cable included with the module to the new flexible power rail. The power rail uses keyed headers to ensure a safe and correct connection each time.
- 9 sliding square nuts per rail; supports up to 9 modules
- Width: 48hp: 242mm (9.528")
- 20 (4-40 Sized) panel screws included
- 8 Module Power Headers
- Included single-row hardwood end cheeks
- Compatible with optional double-row hardwood sides
- Universal DC power supply
- 15-volt DC 2.6A DC power adapter
- +5-volt Power Rail included
- Eurorack Bus compatible
- Available depth for modules: 52mm (2.047")
- Available depth for modules (above Power Supply): 36mm (1.417")
- Heavy 16-gauge steel
- Rear-mounted On/Off switch
- Rear-mounted Power jack
Questions on Cell  Desktop Case
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Width: 242mm (48hp)
- Internal Depth 54.5mm
- 9 Sliding Nuts Per Rail Supports Up To 9 Modules
- 20 (4-40 Size) Panel Screws Included
- Power: 450mA Linear Supply
- 12VAC 1.0A AC Power Adapter
- Custom Ribbon Cable with 8 Power Headers
- Heavy 16 Gauge Steel
- Hand Crafted Pennsylvania Cherry Hardwood Sides
- Rear Mounted On/Off Switch
- Rear Mounted 2.1mm Universal Power Adapter Jack