The CCBO is our new 4HP Chaos Computer Breakout module. It brings out CV inputs for the internal oscillators as well as oscillator outputs (5 volt). It also brings out the bipolar/unipolar jumpers to front panel toggle switches. The Chaos Computer BreakOut gives controls over the polarity of the Livewire Chaos Computer outputs from Unipolar signals (used most often for control voltage) and Bipolar signals (used most often for audio signals). The CCBO also provides CV inputs for the Frequency Control of both the X and Y outputs, and also provides extra X and Y outputs for further modulation.
- Provides switches for previously unaccessible jumpers on the Livewire Chaos Computer.
- Gives the option of choosing unipolar or bipolar output signals.
- Allows for CV inputs to control the interplay between the X and Y outputs.
- Extra X and Y outputs available for oscillators.
Questions on CCBO Chaos Computer BreakOut - 4HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Size: 4 HP
- Current Draw: 0mA (Shares power with the Livewire Chaos Computer.)
- Depth: 20mm (~.79")