Time's Arrow is a jam packed 16-step sequencer with an internal quantizer with 16 different selectable scales. All parameters are accessible using various combinations of the tactile buttons, with each function written on the panel to prevent menu-diving confusion. All classic sequencer functions are available, like step slide, transposition, and reset. The sequencer playback has a few modes including Forward, Backward, PingPong, Pendulum, Random, and "Drunken Walk" directions.
- Adjustable seq length from 1 - 16 steps
- Internal quantizer with 16 selectable scales
- Constant time (303 style) slide
- Output voltages from 0 - 8v (8 oct range)
- (Pre-quantizer)Transpose input
- Reset to last step
- Forward, Backward, PingPong, Pendulum, Random, and "Drunken Walk" seqencer directions
- Firmware optimized for extremely low jitter and tight timing.
- Synchronized randomization (manual or CV triggered) of Notes, Accents, Ties, Gates, and Slides, Alt CV and Octave Offset.
- Independent probability settings of Notes, Accents, Ties, Gates, and Slides.
- Independently remove any event on any step from randomization.
- Sync/reset output
- Random stepped CV output (0-5v)
- Global transpose by semitones or octaves.
- "Slip" sequences forward or backward.
Questions on Time's Arrow Sequencer - 16HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Eurorack Module
- Width: 16HP
- Depth: Skiff Friendly
- Current Draw: 50mA@+12V, 5mA@-12V