Burl Audio's B16 Mothership brings the class and quality of the B80 Mothership to a smaller 2U, 2-card format. Compatible with the same I/O cards as the signature B80, the B16 is a perfect way to add outstanding conversion to various setups. With Burl's commitment to class-A analog circuits, the Mothership series bridges the gap between the sound of analog and flexibility of digital formats.
While a common setup might be configured for four inputs and eight outputs, there of course are other options. Two BAD4 ADC cards could turn the B16 Mothership into an impeccable 8-input interface. Similarly, two BDA8 DAC cards could act as the backbone as a fantastic 16-output mixing/signal routing system. Burl offers even more options for demanding AES and word clock applications...the choice is yours!
The B16 Mothership DigiLink features the BMB2 MADI motherboard, equipped with two optical MADI ports for direct connection to ASIO and Core Audio MADI PCIe cards.
- 2U chassis with internal power supply
- Includes BMB2 MADI motherboard
- 1 BNC Word Clock input/2 BNC Word Clock outputs
- 2 additional card slots for ADC/DAC cards of your choice (not included)
- Compatible with BAD4 ADC card, BDA8 DAC card, BCLK word clock card, and BAES4 AES card
Questions on B16 Mothership Chassis w/ MADI Motherboard
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- 2U chassis height
- BMB2 MADI motherboard
- 1 in/2 out BNC connection
- 3 card slots
- All slots accept AD/DA, AES, and BCLK
- Internal power supply: accepts 90 to 254VAC via IEC connector