All Software Sales Are Final: There will be NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES accepted. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the correct products are ordered.
Note: This product is a digital download. You will receive your authorization serial number by email.
Brass 2 contains the instruments for large-scale orchestral arrangements, such as the Wagner Orchestral Brass. Oriented toward Wagner's 'Ring', there are the bass trumpet, Wagner tuba, and contrabass tuba, all with the standard single note and Performance articulations such as Interval Performances, Repetitions, Trill Performances, etc. As an alternative to the Viennese horn, Brass 2 also contains a new solo horn, the triple horn, Yamaha's master instrument in F / Bb / High F, recorded down to the lowest register. Further, there are the piccolo trumpet, the cimbasso, and of course the famous 'Epic Horns', an impressive sounding body of eight double horns that not only fulfills the sonic ideal of the theatrical late Romantic orchestra, but also meets the challenge of 'larger than life' scores for modern movie scores.
- Extended articulation list for the ultimate dynamics
- Up to 12 articulation groups per instrument
- 98,870 samples
Questions on Brass 2 Full
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10 running the latest update, Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.8 or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM
- ViennaKey / SteinbergKey / ArturiaKey
- 39.1 GB Free Hard Drive Space
Recommended System Settings
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10 64-bit, Intel i5 / i7 / Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.9 or higher, Intel i5 / i7 / Xeon
- 4 GB RAM
- SSD or 7,200 RPM or faster separate hard drive
- Host DAW that supports AU / VST / AAX Native / RTAS formats
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- AAX Native version requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard