The FV-30H from Boss is a handy volume control pedal built from sturdy die cast aluminum. The FV-30H is a high impedance volume pedal that allows smooth sweeps of volume control. Designed with space in mind, this is the perfect volume pedal for users with tightly packed pedal boards.
- Space-saving volume pedals with rugged aluminum die-cast body designs
- Silky feel with smooth pivot for maximum control
- Tuner out jack (FV-30H)
- Stereo input and output (FV-30L)
- FV-30H for direct connection to high-impedance gear like electric guitars
- FV-30L for low-impedance gear like synthesizers and stompboxes
Questions on FV-30H Volume Control Pedal
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Connectors(FV-30H): INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type, OUTPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type, TUNER OUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- Connectors(FV-30L): INPUT 1, 2 jacks: 1/4-inch phone type, OUTPUT 1, 2 jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- Width: 80 mm, 3-3/16 inches
- Depth: 192 mm, 7-9/16 inches
- Height: 92 mm, 3-10/16 inches
- Weight: 840 g, 1 lbs. 14 oz.