The FRV-1 from Boss is a faithful recreation of the iconic spring reverb sound on classic Fender amps. Designed in conjunction with Fender, this pedal has all the character and feel of a real spring reverb tank, but without the drawbacks. Get that clangy drowned in reverb sound with the mix and dwell knobs turned up, or draw back the mix and tone for a more subtle warm treatment. Anyone looking for the authentic spring reverb sound built into a nearly indestructible casing, will find it in the FRV-1.
- Recreates the legendary sound of the 1963 Fender® Reverb via COSM technology
- Easy operation with three classic controls for Dwell, Tone, and Mix for creating sounds from buttery warmth to sparkling twang
- Cool, retro appearance
- Road-tough BOSS metal construction
- BOSS five-year warranty
Questions on FRV-1 Fender 63 Spring Reverb Pedal
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 MO
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 kO
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 kO or greater
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: Dry battery 6F22 (9 V) type (carbon)/Dry battery 6LR61 (9 V) type (alkaline), AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 37 mA (DC 9 V) * Expected battery life under continuous use: Alkaline: 10.5 hours.
SIZE AND WEIGHT ( INCL. BATTERY )
- Width: 73 mm, 2-7/8 inches
- Depth: 129 mm, 5-1/8 inches
- Height: 59 mm, 2-3/8 inches
- Weight: 420 g, 0 lbs. 15 oz.