In a departure from its normally application-specific designs, Blue engineered the Bluebird to be as versatile as possible. Designed for applications ranging from vocals and electric and acoustic guitars, to close-miking of drums, drum overheads, percussion, piano, horns, and strings, virtually any application is enhanced by the Bluebird's crystal-clear sound. In addition to the microphone itself, the Bluebird includes a specially designed shockmount and metal mesh pop filter. No matter your sound, the complete Bluebird package offers today's musician an astounding recording experience— all in one nest!
- Cardioid condenser microphone featuring discrete Class A circuitry for professional quality sound.
- Hand-Tuned and tested by to Blue Microphones extreme standards.
- Includes cherry wood storage box, BirdCage PopFilter, and BirdNest shockmount.
- Up-front sound with robust lows, detailed mid-range, and an accurate presence to help bring out the details of your sound source.
Questions on Bluebird Condenser Microphone
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Diaphragm Size: .98" (25mm)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 138dB SPL (0.5% THD, 2.5 Kohm)
- Output Impedance: 50 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 87dB (A weighted)
- Self Noise: 7dB (A weighted)
- Color: Blue
- Connector: XLR
- Weight: 1.06 lbs.
- Included Accessories: Shock mount, Pop filter, Wood box
- Manufacturer Part Number: BLUEBIRD