The Blue Lantern HPA FXSND module turns a mono eurorack format "synth" signal into stereo channels with line level outputs (3.5mm jacks). It also enables send and return of an external stereo fx unit. There are level controls for both the send and return to put the volume in just the right spot. The master knobs on the top of the module adjust the final line level output signals.
The module can also be used as a headphone monitoring module when there isn't an external mixer or speaker amp available. The master level knobs on the top change the headphone levels.
There isn't a dedicated headphone knob, so if recording is being done from this module to a DAW the user would have the master knobs set at just about fully clockwise, making the headphone amp loud. The headphone function in this case would not be used.
- Converts Euro synth signal into line level stereo channels
- Send and return for external stereo fx unit
- Level control for send and return
- Master knobs for final line level output control
- Functions as a headphone monitor (master knobs adjust headphone levels)
Questions on HPA FXSND FX Send/Return - 7HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Width: 7hp
- Depth: 2.5 inches
- Current: 20mA, -20mA