Blue Lantern is re-releasing one of their first modules, the Steiner 10Stage VCF, based on the Steiner Synthacon filter. This is an analog filter that uses a 10 stage diode core. You get Low pass, Band pass, and High pass inputs. All of them can be used at the same time to mix different vco's. The band pass section is what really makes this filter shine.
Some Blue Lantern improvements include DC removal on the resonance circuit, JFET power coupling, and precision trimmers for cutoff and resonance.
Through hole polyester film capacitors were used for the filter.
There is a 25 turn trimpot on the back where you can fine adjust exactly how far you want to push the feedback resonance. It can go from smooth and musical to that classic schreechy warble
- Re-release of Blue Lantern's Classic Filter
- Control knobs for Cutoff and Resonance
- Bi-polar attenu-inverter for FM CV knob
- High-pass, band-pass, and low-pass inputs
- Mix inputs for All-Pass effects
Questions on Steiner 10 Stage VCF (Re-release) - 6HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Eurorack Module
- Width: 6hp
- Depth: 1.5 inches, less than 2 inches clearance.
- Current: TBA