The filter core is similar to the MS-20 filter with a versatile sound that ranges from tame to insane. There is a diode daisy chain that is responsible for the flutters when the rez knob is turned up. It comes stock from Blue Lantern tuned to barely start saturating, but three trimmers on the back allow you to easily adjust the filter to your taste. This allows you to tame the filter down or crank it to get that big raw sound.
- Toggle Switch between HP and LP filter cutoff.
- Audio input and output with both 1/8th inch and 1/4th inch options.
- Sub-harmonic generator and wavefolder options allow for complex timbre.
- Volume knobs for audio level, sub-harmonic level, 'charm" wavefolds, and mod input.
- Freq Mod input with bi-polar attenuverter.
- PCB trim knobs for style controls.
Questions on Spacemoth V3 Eurorack Filter - 10HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Eurorack Module
- 10 HP
- Standard 12v Eurorack Power