The Befaco Spring Reverb is an awesome way to add some classic synthesizer "space" to your Eurorack system. Bouncy, plucky spring reverberation all under voltage control takes your sound to space and back.
Featuring two inputs (one which proceeds directly to the reverb at its full volume, one with dedicated volume slider and CV over level), mix and wet outpus, and CV over wet level, and CV over dry/wet blend, the Befaco Spring Reverb is feature-packed. It even contains a dedicated high-pass filter for controlling the reverb tone and removing some of the muddiness that results from saturated springs.
Befaco's Spring Reverb includes a medium-size spring tank and the RCA cables necessary to connect it to the module.
- Classic analog reverb sound in 8 hp
- Includes 8BB2C1A spring tank and RCA cables (RCA connects at module's back)
- Two inputs, Mix and Wet outputs
- Slider and CV in for Input 1 level
- Slider for wet level
- Crossfader pot for dry / wet balance
- High pass filter before spring tank's input
- LED VU meter of Wet level
Questions on Spring Reverb - 8HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Panel width: 8hp
- Depth: 47mm
- Current draw: 51mA @ +12V / 34mA @ -12V