TK Audio is announcing the release of their newest 500 series module, BC501. Featuring all the power of a single channel of TK's flagship BC1-S, the new BC-501 adds even more functions taken from the BC2ME mastering compressor, such as additional ratio settings (1.25:1, 6:1), a THD switch that adds more even harmonics to the signal, and three HPF settings from which to choose (80Hz, 150Hz, 220Hz).
All Controls are detented for easy, precise recall. A dedicated Wet/Dry knob allows blending between the original and compressed signals, and an external sidechain input (accessible via stereo 1/8" mini TRS jack) is also provided.
- All the glory of the BC1-S stuffed into a 500 series module!
- 6 different ratio options, 1.25:1, 1.5:1, 2:1, 4:1, 6:1 and 10:1.
- Attack control from .1 mS to 120 mS
- Release control from 50 mS to 1.2 S
- A dry vs. wet knob for perfectly dialing in compression
- Make-up dB upto +20 decibals.
- 1/8" input for external sidechain.
Questions on BC501 Single CH Compressor Module
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Specs coming soon!