Trinity is universal musical instrument and original sounding modular groovebox. It can function as any type of digital synthesizer, sequencer, controller, arpeggiator or almost anything that can be programmed into a micro-controller. Trinity is designed to be connected and combined with other Trinities of different functions in a chain, so you can create your own music making environment. It is ready to communicate with the outer world via MIDI and different sync and CV methods using MIDI Bastl. We are musicians passionate of exploring new fields of sonic experience – we already developed 4 different instruments for Trinity which work great together. They are sequencer, drum synthesizer, polyphonic synthesizer and monophonic FM synthesizer.…and there are many more to come!
Communication: SQNCR is able to sequence 3 different Trinity instruments by MIDI protocol which is ideal for live sequencing. All instruments have MIDI input which reads note and CC values.(We plan to make CC automation sequencer and sensor boards sending CC.)
Audio: The chain connectors also share audio line which simply works as a passive mixer so all instruments can be mixed directly on Trinities themselves by the volume knobs and audio can be taken out by the rightmost jack. You can also take the audio from each device separately.
Power: The chain also shares the power so you need just one power adaptor to power the whole system. The Instruments can be powered from batteries in the chain as well.
Mozzi Development Kit is Trinity kit which includes all parts necessary to run Trinity + FTDi USB connector for hacking. It is dedicated to hackers and people who want to use it in new ways and develop their own softwares.
^ [XOR] is a logical statement but also bit operator which is sort of combination of & [AND] and | [OR] . By applying this modulation to the classical wavetables you can achieve very interesting harmonics added to the sound. Especially when more voices mix than it comes to really interesting dirty digital modulation artefacts. ^ [XOR] is intended to be used as a sound module for a MIDI keyboard and it doesn`t produce any sound without the keyboard. It needs MIDI Bastl to interface the MIDI jack.
- 6 voice polyphony
- Wavetable based – sine, saw, triangle, digi-noise
- Played ONLY by MIDI using MIDI Bastl
- ^[xor], &[and], |[or] modulation
- Arpeggiator – gate and note modes, different shapes, adjustable speed, MIDI clock sync
- 8 different sound settings in one preset
- 6 presets
- Full MIDI implementation (note, velocity, pitch bend, mod wheel sustain, CC, clock)
Questions on Trinity XOR Wavetable Synth w MIDI BASTL
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
ATTENTION: XOR generates sound only after receiving MIDI messages. You need MIDI Bastl to make it work! If you already have one and don`t want to get another one please select it in the dropdown menu.
- Note: when XOR ordered with MIDI Bastl it comes without the sync kit
- Everything is produced in Czech republic - more information about our production
- Note: you need power adaptor to make XOR work . The MIDI Bastl is powered via side connectors which are not connected to the battery
- Hand assembled instrument with full enclosure comes in printed Trinity box
- Assembled instrument – full enclosure
- MIDI Bastl – if bought
- User manual
- Chain connectors
- 8 pcs triangle shape mushroom tape (for solid connection between instruments)
- Necessary components to make assembled instrument
- Full color plexi enclosure of the instrument
- MIDI Bastl kit + enclosure – if bought
- A lot of soldering fun, see Instructables