The Bartos Flur outputs a trigger (short pulse) whenever one of 8 even voltage windows across 0-5V is entered with its output corresponding to the band entered.
- It analyses incoming CV and breaks it down into steps
- 2 inputs each with attenuator, one is 0v to 5v, the other bipolar +/-5V
- Each CV attenuator can also be used as offset if no CV is present
- The clock input makes the module sample the CV inputs when a clock is present
- It can make an analogue sequencer into a drum machine for example
- Filter Pings!
- Functions as Gate to Trigger converter.
- If the input is an ADSR you can patch further ADSRs to the outputs for complex envelopes.
- If the input is after touch cv, you can use that to trigger envelopes.
Questions on Bartos Flur CV to Trig/Gate Generator - 10HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- 10 HP
- +12V @ 20mA; -12V @ 10mA
- Depth: 1.3"; 35mm