Step Back – Here come the B1 and B1D… Introducing the B1 and B1D MICROPHONE PRE AMPS from BURL AUDIO. Based on the API 500 series form factor, the B1 is meant to compliment the B2 BOMBER ADC and the B80 MOTHERSHIP and will give you multi-channel pleasure. With the proprietary BX3 input transformer and BX2 output transformer, the B1 MIC PRE delivers warmth with depth and clarity.
The B1 gets the best out of any microphone, whether it be dynamic, condenser or ribbon. Use the B1’s 1/4” instrument/line input on the front panel, plug in, crank up the gain and go. The PAD switch allows for hot signals and balanced line inputs through the mic XLR on the back panel. Run your tracks or mixes through the B1 for warmth and glue.
- Stepped gain control
- Independent output level control
- Impedance select
- Phase reverse
- Tri-colored gain level indication
- Love and Thunder!
Questions on B1 Mic Pre
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- 1/4” front panel DI input
- 30 dB pad for hot signals and balanced line level input
- Phantom power
- 70 dB gain
- BURL custom BX3 input transformer
- BURL custom BX2 nickel ( B1) or BX4 iron ( B1D ) output transformer
- Audiophile, discrete, class-A, direct-coupled, capacitor free circuit path