All Software Sales Are Final: There will be NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES accepted. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the correct products are ordered.
Note: This product is a digital download. You will receive your authorization serial number by email.
When recording an instrument with more than one mic, sound tends to reach each microphone at a slightly different time and thus cause some frequencies to cancel each other while other frequencies can build up unnaturally. This phenomena is known as the comb filter effect.
Until now, compensating for the delay between the microphones had to be done manually - an extremely time consuming and inaccurate process.
Auto-Align will "listen" to your multi-mic recording and automatically measure and compensate for the delay between the microphones, or between a DI box and a microphone - sample accurately, significantly reducing the comb filter effect and dramatically improving the resulting sound.
When distant microphones are used and a delay is desired to enhance the sense of space, Auto-Align can time-place the microphones to better match the close-mic'ed source and therefore minimize the comb filter effect. Auto-Align can also automatically detect a reversed polarity mic and compensate for it.
- Automatic, Sample Accurate Time & Phase Alignment
- Phase Polarity Detection
- Alternate Matching Points for Improving Phase Correlation while Reserving Delay
- Displays Distance in Samples, Milliseconds, Inches and Centimeters
Questions on Auto-Align Automatic Phase Alignment Plugin
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Note: This product is a digital download. You will receive your authorization serial number by email.
- Auto-Align is available for Mac & PC
- AAX, RTAS, VST and AU formats
- 32 and 64 bit versions (where applicable)