On stage or in the studio BeatStep Pro is designed to perform. Whether you work with MIDI, USB, CV/gate or DIN sync gear, BeatStep Pro is all about no limits and total creative control.
You can from the BeatStep Pro manage a full performance, controlling software instruments, analog and digital synthesizers, drum machines and drum kits, iPad apps.
The melodic sequencers offer up to 64 steps per sequence, 16 sequences per project and 16 projects, making them the most impressive step sequencers ever made.
The additional drum sequencer allows for 16 separate tracks of sequencing. Record in real-time via the pads or use the step buttons for a classic drum machine workflow.
As if all this were not enough, we added a number of performance effects such as a looper with touch strip, randomizer, swing settings and other hands on control possibilities that are sure to make this a modern classic.
The controller mode allows you to trigger clips in your favorite DAW, play drum sounds in a module or adjust parameters in your favorite plug-in. The possibilities are only limited by your imagination.
With USB, MIDI in and out, CV/GATE outputs, and Clock in/out that can work as a 1:1 clock with an external clock generator or DIN sync, the BeatStep Pro goes well beyond any other step-sequencer on the market. You can use it with large modular synthesizers, current digital synthesizers, the computer.
- 2 monophonic step sequencers: Up to 64 steps per sequence; Note, velocity and gate time settings per step; Note tie
- 16-track drum sequencer (one track per pad)
- 16 Projects, each with 16x2 sequences, 16 drum sequences and a controller map.
- Performance controls
- Randomizer with Amount and Probability settings
- Real-time looper/roller touch strip
- Independent swing amount per sequence
- Touch sensitive knobs
- Tap Tempo
- CV/GATE outputs (1 volt per octave CV, 10 volt gates)
- 8 drum gate outputs
- Clock sync with multiple standards
- MIDI In/Out with supplied MIDI adaptors
- USB class compliant
- Kensington Lock
Questions on BeatStep Pro Performance Sequencer
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- 16 Pressure sensitive pads, 16 x Step Buttons
- 16 Encoder/Potentiometers
- 1x Micro USB Output
- Dimensions: H 1.5" x W 17" x D 6.5"
- Weight: 3.1 lbs.