Launch Codes is a 5-Channel rhythmic sequencer, that sends all forms of gates out of five independent jack outputs. Each output can switch between trigger, momentary gate, or latched/toggle gate voltage outputs, for every kind of gate controller.
Launch Codes can also function as rhythmic record and playback trigger sequencer. It will record button presses and quantize it to the clock input. The sequences are up to 32 steps long for each of the 5 patterns, for a total of 160 steps. The Generate function adds variations to the saved rhythm. A reset port is given to synchronize the Launch Codes with other rhythmic modules. All settings and sequences can be saved in the internal memory, which can be recalled even after the power is turned off.
- 5 Channel Gate/Trigger sequencer
- All gate outputs available, Trigger, Momentary Gate, Latched/Toggle gate
- Record and playback slaved to clock input
- 32 steps long for all 5 tracks, 160 steps total
- Lots of internal functions with button combos
- Reset input for sychronizing with external clock modules
- Internal memory for saving patterns, recall available after power down.
Questions on Launch Codes 5CH Trigger/Gate Sequencer - 6HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Eurorack Module
- Width: 6HP
- Depth: > 1"
- Current Draw: TBA