The bastard progeny of an unholy union between the V9a, VCSS, XXX_OR, and MixMan. This bestial abomination will command your devotion and fulfill your deepest, darkest desires for rhythmic and harmonic domination and devastation! Despite the lengthy description, the M1xXOR is very intuitive (and unbelievably fun!) to use. Each channel (and the mixer) may be used independently of the sequencer. So if you're not in the mood for rhythmic insanity you still have a gateable 4 channel DC-coupled mixer and/or 4 independent and gateable channels of attenuation.
Signal goes in to channel input (it's DC connected so you can use audio or CV). The signal is attenuated via channel attenuator.The signal is allowed to pass through to individual channel output and mixer output if gate input is high or switch is depressed.
- Clock pulse high in to clock input moves sequence forward 1 step
- The channel that the step is on will be open*
- CV can be used to control the sequencer via the CV input
- There is a resolution of 5 steps (4 channels and a 0 step allowing for all channels to be cleared from the sequencer)
- There is an attenuator and offset to help properly scale and position your CV input
- CV input is expecting 0V to +5V, but with the attenuator and offset will easily work with -/+5V
- Clock and CV maybe used in tandem resulting in some mind melting rhythms!
- In that case the clock will step forward 1 step from it's current position (unless it's on step 4 in which case it will roll over to step 1)
- The clock used in conjunction with the CV will bitshift the sequence to the left, incrementing the static position of the step counter by 1 (wrapping around to step 1 after step 4)
- Gate high in to reset will reset clock counter to step 1 or if clock input is being used in conjunction with the CV input the reset will clear the Clock Counter and return the step to where the CV indicates it should be without any bit shifting
- Gate input / switches in conjunction with sequencer:
- The sequencer and the gate input / switches combine in a XOR gate. If one is high and the other is not, that channel will be open. If both are high, that channel will be closed.
Questions on M1xXOR CV Sequencer - 8HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Eurorack Module
- Width: 8HP
- Depth: 33mm
- Standard Eurorack Power