Just what you've been waiting for!
A brand new Analog Four, brand new Octatrack and custom side panel kit to be able to mount and use together live or in the studio!
Save your precious desk space and make your friends jealous :)
Both units will come new in box.
NOTE: THESE SIDES ARE NOT MADE OR ENDORSED BY ELEKTRON
We will include the sides separately with screws and an allen wrench for you to assemble
ANALOG FOUR OVERVIEW
The Analog Four is the best of two worlds. The power of analog synthesis is enhanced with precise Elektron sequencing for a machine par excellence. This is an analog synthesizer for the modern age.
The Analog Four is a four voice analog synthesizer. Analog oscillators and filters ensure the most organic sounds imaginable and the Elektron step sequencer caters for the innovative sound control. With sequencer features like parameter locks and variable length per track, intricate Analog Four compositions can be created quickly and efficiently. Add the completely new and incredibly well-crafted effects to the mix and experience the next chapter in analog sounds. It just sounds right.
Not only a splendid sound making device, the Analog Four can also make other gear sing. Thanks to the CV/Gate and DIN sync outputs, legacy analog gear can be controlled in great detail. Sequencer features like arpeggiators and parameter locks will breathe new life in old equipment and make any modular synthesizer rig truly come alive.
Live performance features are aplenty. The special performance mode gives direct access to user-defined parameters and direct pattern change makes it possible to change patterns at any sequencer step. The arpeggiator can be instantly toggled on or off for swirling melody lines. Improvising when playing live has never been this easy. The Analog Four was born for the stage.
The Analog Four offers four synth voices capable of providing that inimitable analog sound. Two analog oscillators, two sub oscillators and a noise oscillator per voice give enormous room for experimentation. They are the starting point for those deep basses, piercing leads, mellow bells and haunting drones - all with a distinctly analog flavor.
The effects section of the Analog Four has been constructed from the ground up and is a perfect match for the strong analog tones. Use chorus, delay and reverb for situating sounds in acid cathedrals, the deepest abysses and head-spinning rotating rooms or for simply adding a final, subtle, audio finish. They make things shine.
Dual filter force
Each synth voice features two separate analog filters. The 4-pole lowpass ladder filter and 2-pole multi-mode filter are incredible tools when shaping sounds. To add more sonic crunch, the filter section also contains a fully analog overdrive circuit. The saturation can range from gentle warming to total destruction. All bases are covered.
Total Sound Control
The critically acclaimed Elektron step sequencer gives unprecedented control over synth and FX parameters. Create patterns and songs with ease and use parameter locks to lock track parameters to specific values. It is even possible to change synth patches per sequencer step; an unbeatable method when creating expressive patterns. The dedicated track, of course featuring parameter locks, sending CV/Gate signals is perfect for sequencing external analog instruments. Analog Four is in control
The internal architecture opens up for extensive modulation possibilities. Each synth voice offers two assignable LFOs and envelopes, AM cross-modulation, oscillator sync and dedicated LFOs for both pulse width modulation and vibrato. The range of potential sounds is as wide as it possibly can get.
Sounds can of course be stored. Kits contain complete settings for all tracks, Sounds contain settings for the synth tracks. Save the best Kits and Sounds and create a collection of the most inspiring analog patches, ready to be recalled at all times. No tedious and time-consuming recreation of analog sounds is necessary. This machine is instant and direct.
All the ports necessary to incorporate the Analog Four in a modern studio are at hand. A headphone output, two main outputs, two external inputs, two dual CV/Gate outputs, a USB port and MIDI IN/OUT/THRU ports featuring DIN sync out means the Analog Four can communicate with everything from legacy instruments and modular synthesizers to computers. It is at home everywhere
- 4 synth tracks
- 1 FX track
- 1 CV/Gate track
- 128 patterns
- Up to 64 step patterns
- 128 Sounds
- 128 Kits
- 16 Songs
- 6× arpeggiators
- Individual track lengths
- Swing, slide and accent functions
- Track transpose
- Micro timing
- Parameter locks
- Live friendly Performance mode
- Sound-per-step change
- Instant Pattern, Kit and Sound reload
- Full real-time control
- Full MIDI support
Synth voice features (×4)
- Fully analog signal path
- 2× analog oscillators
- Variable waveshape on all oscillators
- Oscillator AM and Sync modes
- 1× 4-pole analog lowpass ladder filter
- 1× 2-pole analog multi-mode filter
- 1× analog overdrive circuit
- 2× sub-oscillators
- 1× noise oscillator
- 2× assignable LFOs
- 1× dedicated vibrato LFO
- 2× dedicated waveshape LFOs
- 1× amp envelope
- 2× assignable envelopes
- 2× dedicated LFO fade envelopes
- 1× dedicated noise fade envelope
- 1× dedicated vibrato envelope
- 1× dedicated autobend envelope
- Wideshift Chorus
- Saturator Delay
- Supervoid Reverb
The Octatrack is an 8 track performance sampler. Recording of sounds is a breeze thanks to the intuitive user interface, but the fun really starts once the samples are inside the machine. All audio content can be heavily processed and radically transformed. Loops do not have to be restricted by tempo or tone and can always stay in sync no matter if they are pitch shifted or if the tempo of the sequencer is changed. The inflexible nature of samples is finally a thing of the past.
The Compact Flash card compability allows for huge amounts of samples to be constantly accessible. The USB port is ideal when transfering sample libraries between your computer and the Octatrack. The optical fader can be assigned to any of the parameters, adding a wealth of live control possibilities.
The producer will be able to treat samples in radical ways. The extensive audio mangling capabilities paired with the user friendly interface make the Octatrack an outstanding studio tool.
The DJ can sample in real-time, add effects and blend in pre-recorded loops to really add a twist to a set. The Octatrack can be regarded as an extremely flexible turntable.
The performer needing gigabyte large backing tracks during a live gig will appreciate the sample streaming functionality of the Octatrack. Streamed samples can still be subject to time stretch and effects processing.
- 8 internal tracks
- Real-time stretch and pitch shift
- 8 recorders
- 16 instantly available banks
- 256 instantly available patterns
- 64 step variable length tracks
- 2 FX blocks per track
- 3 LFO's per track
- 3 year Elektron warranty
Questions on Analog Four & Octatrack DPS-1
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
ANALOG FOUR SPECS
- 122×32 pixel backlit LCD
- MIDI In/Out/Thru with DIN Sync Out
- 2 × 1/4″ impedance balanced audio out jacks
- 2 × 1/4″ audio in jacks
- 1 × 1/4″ stereo headphone jack
- 2 × 1/4″ dual CV/Gate outputs
- 48 kHz, 24-bit D/A and A/D converters
- Flash-EEPROM upgradable OS
- USB 2.0 port
Balanced Audio Outputs
- Headphones out level: +19dBu (55 Ω )
- Main outputs level: +19dBu
- Output impedance: 440 Ω unbalanced
Unbalanced Audio Inputs
- Input level: +19dBu maximum
- Audio input impedance: 9 k Ω
- Digital S/N Ratio: 102dBFS (20-20.000Hz)
- Unit power consumption: 14 W typical, 24 W maximum.
- Recommended power supply: 12 V DC, >2 A
- Sturdy steel chassis
- Dimensions: W340×D176×H63mm (13.4×6.9×2.4″) (including, audio outputs, knobs and rubber feet)
- Weight: approximately 2.35 kgs (5.18 lbs)
- 8 internal tracks
- 16 banks per project
- 256 patterns per project
- 8 arrangements per project
- 4 parts per bank
- 16 scenes per part
- Supports swing & slide
- Unlimited parameter locks on each pattern step
- Full real-time control
- 8 track external midi seq
- Flex machines (ram-based sample playback)
- Static machines (streaming playback from compact flash)
- Thru machines (external input playback)
- Neighbor machines (track chaining playback)
- 12/24db multimode filter
- 2-band parametric EQ
- DJ-style kill EQ
- 2-10 stage phaser
- 2-5 tap chorus
- Delay with repeat functionality
- Gatebox plate reverb
- Lo-fi (SRR, BRR, DIST, & AM)
- Comb filter
Balanced Audio Outputs
- Headphones out level: +15dBu
- Main/cue outputs level: +10bBu
- Output impedence: 550 ohm unbalanced
- S/N ratio: 102dBFS (20-20,000Hz)
Unbalanced Audio Inputs
- Input level: +8dBu maximum
- Audio input impedence: 9 k ohm
- S/N Ratio: 99dBFS (20-20,000Hz)
- Unit power consumption: 8W typical, 18W maximum
- Recommended power supply: 6V DC, 3A
- Sturdy Steel Chassis
- Dimensions: W 340 x D181 x H63 mm (13.4 x 7 x 2.4") (Including audio ouputs, knobs & rubber feet)
- Weight: 2.4kg (5.2lbs)
- 4GB high speed compact flash card included