Capture your voice.
The AM1 is a dynamic handheld microphone for virtually all music and speech applications. You can use AM1 for singing, rapping, delivering speeches, and on instruments for amplification and recording. No matter what it is picking up, the AM1 delivers crystal-clear sound. Its foam-lined basket controls moisture and its solid, die-cast zinc housing provides a solid, rugged handheld feel.
The AM1 is a dynamic microphone, which means that it is rugged and handles extreme sound-pressure levels with ease. It has a cardioid pickup pattern for rejecting sounds behind the mic, such as floor monitors. It has a wide, 50-to-14,000 Hz frequency response for accurate pickup, and its on/off switch means that you are in control of when it's on and when it's off.
The AM1 microphone comes with a 13-foot XLR cable for complete performance. Whether you're on the stage or in the studio, the AM1 is the reliable choice.
- Dynamic microphone is rugged and handles extreme sound-pressure levels with ease
- Cardioid pickup pattern for excellent rejection of sounds behind the microphone
- Rugged, robust, and reliable for years of operation
- Steel mesh, foam-lined head grille control moisture in performance
- Die-cast, solid, zinc-alloy housing for solid feel
- Wide, 50 – 14,000 Hz frequency response captures with accuracy
- Long-life steel-ball on/off switch for control
- XLR cable included (13 feet / 4 meters)
Questions on AM1 Handheld Vocal Microphone
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Dynamic Microphone
- Rugged Metal Casing
- On/Off Switch
- XLR Cable Included