The Alyseum MS-MATRIX is a Eurorack module consisting of a dynamic matrix, both analog and digital in nature, which sports 16 inputs and 16 outputs. A special 256 LED display makes a fast, a friendly and intuitive graphical interface, each LED representing one of the 256 points of connections available.
The module accepts a variety of signals such as Gates, Clocks, CV and Oscillator simultaneously, while the different user configurations can be saved as user presets in 32 locations. These 32 presets can be recalled by hand, by a dedicated CV Input on the front panel, by MIDI (either incoming Note On or CC).
The Input and Output expander mixer modules (coming soon) can be controlled by the MIDI from the main unit via infra-red (IR). No need for additional cables which might cause ground loops or interferences!
- High Voltage 16 X 16 Matrix both Analog and Digital (DC-coupled)
- Analog distortion: 0.01% (2 Vp-p)
- Analog Bandwith: 0Hz to 20KHz (+/-0,1 dB)
- Isolation between channels: 92 dB at 1KHz
- Inputs and Outputs buffered with low offset Op-Amp
- Simple firmware upgrades by the front panel MIDI port
Questions on MS-Matrix 16 CH Matrix Signal Router - 26HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Width: 26 HP
- Depth: 26 mm
- CV and Digital input max level: -11 to +11 Volts
- Power: Requries +5V @ 150mA
- Current Draw: 50mA @ -/+12V