The Alyseum MS-4 is an embedded computer board with integral 32 bits processing paths, it is a ideal companion product for one or several MS-812 or any other products stamped CopperLan.
A MIDI input brings versatility for stage or computer-less setups. It offers the best performance in terms of MIDI throughput, latency and jitter.
Direct control knobs give access to live settings while CV inputs allow dynamic modulation of parameters.
- Controls up to nine MS-812 (automatically detected).
- 32 presets storage in flash memory.
- Preset recall is possible via MIDI.
- Each of the 16 incoming MIDI channels can be directed to mono, poly and drum sections in any MS-812.
- In each target section, the MIDI and the network data are merged automatically.The MIDI clock can be sent to one or more MS-812.
- Direct access to monitor and edit the MS-812's voicing mode, portamento duration, and two freely defined parameters.
- Four CV inputs can be sent to any MS-812 parameter to be modulated in real time (e.g portament, time, comparator, ...).
- Advanced routing and editing is possible via the CopperLan Manager freeware application.
- Knobs and CV can be sent to any CopperLan or MIDI (CC) destination.
- 100 Base-T Ethernet port with shielded RJ45.
- Auto-MDIX allows using straight-trough or cross-over UTP cable.
Questions on MS-4 MIDI to CV Converter - 10HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- MIDI input.
- 4 x CV inputs with editable range, polarity and offset.
- Upgrading the firmware is done via the network.
- Direct Eurorack power supply interfacing without adapter.
- Eurorack 10 HP wide.
- Rugged front panel with laser engraving.